South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

obsession?

I realized today that I might obsessed with NFL football.
With only one television, I had TiVo record the AFC game (Steelers vs. Titans) while I watched the Bears take on the Skins and listen to my Panthers lose to the Saints on the internet.

I was also disappointed to learn that the final regular season NASCAR race was held on Saturday night, otherwise I would have needed a second television--perhaps I could convince the spouse to get a Plasma...oh well.

PS: If the Panther-Saints game is any indecation of things to come, the Saints may have a "miracle" season. 3 TD passes to be called back (not saying the refs were wrong, because they made the right call, the difference was a mere 2 inches on all the catches), game winning field goal with 3 seconds left...don't underestimate Deuce, Brooks and Horn this season.

No comments:

ShareThis