South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Friday, March 24, 2006

blast from the past


Once again I am amazed and worried about the power of Google. You can find anyone "hip" enough to be on the internet. Old gfriends, roommates, and youth leaders. Little un-nerving what may be out there. Google Wesley Barry and you will discover that I was also a freckling child actor from the 30s.

I just found my old youth pastor's publicity website. I should shoot this guy an email because it was through his ministry that pushed me towards ministry. He was very encouraging of my faith journey and my interests--in fact my only commercial art deal was taking his album cover photo for him.

Subtle reminder that there is a legacy component to this whole ministry thing.

Steve Lindsley, if you google yourself and find this site: thanks (hopefully one of these days I will get around to that email).

peace,
wb

No comments:

ShareThis