South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Art Show


Thank you for those who stopped by the art show at PTS this weekend. And also thank you for those who left comments. To me art does not finish when the pencil (brush) gets set down, but is an ongoing interpretative dialogue between the artist, the artwork and the viewer.


Also thank you for the people who pulled this together. Doing a show like this was a passing thought I had during my second semester here, but I realized the sheer manpower ('cuse me "personpower") it would take was too daunting.

For those who were not able to make it up there, I think you missed a really unique show. To see such a variety of talent--watercolor, painting, and photography--and expressions within our community was a vivid reminder of the one true Creator.

No comments:

ShareThis