South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Feature: Uploaded Articles

I got tired of uploading articles through Geocities, so there is a new feature here--takes more effort on your part--but it takes me a while to scan in these articles, so all seems fair.

Anyway, just click on this link (also off to the side) and I will be updating, occassionally, articles that I have found inspiring, relevant or sermon foder. Also, I will probably start putting up some of my own writings as well...Enjoy.

The magazines I subscribe to, which will be bulk of these articles, are
Christian Century, Leadership Today, Relevant Magazine, Presbyterian Outlook, Runner's World

WB Articles



--P.S. that is why the link to the below post is dead.

No comments:

ShareThis