South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Excited!

I know I have not had the opportunity to speak with many of you about this, so I apologize that this is the forum to share it.

But this weekend, Lindsay and I were discussing my frustrations with the ordination process, the rarity of exciting positions in our denomination, and the fact that now as parents we need to be providing a more stable environment to raise Ellie.

Therefore, we have invested in the Moe's Southwest Grill franchise and are planning to open one along Davidson's Mainstreet.

Many of you have heard me share this idea in the past, and I am finally really excited about life after seminary and look forward to returning to "God's Country."

For those familiar with mainstreet, we will be taking over the short lived Sushi resturant by the Davidson Inn.

No comments:

ShareThis