South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sports Radio

Totally Random, but with the departure of Dan Patrick, I may be officially done listening to sports radio.
After Tony Kornhauser stepped off the air, I was waning on my constant EspnRadio vigil. But now, the only interesting personalities left are Mike & Mike.
The problem is that Jim Rome, Collin Cowherd and John Kincaid all sound like male version of ET (That's Entertainment Tonight for the single males out there). Its 55 minutes of "Coming up during the next hour..." and then 5 minutes of meaningless dribble.
I don't think I am old enough for NPR. I couldn't care less about polictics or business, so Bortz and Limbaugh are out. Which leaves me with very, very little on the radio dial, and a potential long commute time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The only logical step:

books on tape (or cd)!

ShareThis