South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

stupid things:

Stupid things that seem to really bother me.
I was driving home and playing around on my cell phone. I never noticed all the features that this little device has...call waiting, speed dialing, and the like.

Then I found this neat feature, stored only 5 menus deep. It will call 9-1-1 for you. All you have to do is go through 5 different menu selections so that i can dial 3 numbers for you. Seriously, who at Sony thought, "Hey, let's store Emergency Numbers way at the back of all the user menus, that will be a very useful function."

Here is the simple process you must follow...

...and what does 112 call?

No comments:

ShareThis