South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My View of the Vue


When I started at First Presbyterian, there were 15 condo projects being prepped to build in Uptown Charlotte. Since that time, I believe 4 have been completed, while all the rest have stalled.
I hold before the congregation that there are now 1595 condos across the street from our churches property. As of yesterday that number will drop to 1095, the Vue--a 50 story luxury condo--has been stopped.
From my office window I have been able to watch this building go up, and to my laymen's eye it is near completion.
This article at the Observersays alot more:
I wonder if I will ever see those cranes move again.

No comments:

ShareThis