South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Thou Shalt Not...

I fully admit this is originated from Outside Magazine, but I figured I would try a new form of New Year Resolutions: each month giving up something.

For January, I thought I'd start small but also with the hopes this will translate into a new practice year round.

  1. No mobile device (phone, gps, texting) while driving

As my most recent text while biking proves, perhaps I shoul expand that to any wheeled mode of transport. Nah, that would be pushing it.

I'll update this in February to announce the next one (ps this is probably the most lame/common sense one) and followup on how I did.

No comments:

ShareThis