South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

1-on-1


So last year was all about giving stuff up. This year, each month I am going to do a one-on-one event with each of the children.

Ellie and I went to a Davidson basketball game;

But James and I discovered an awesome event. Twice a month, Lowes hosts a Kids Build and Grow gathering for free (at least I hope so, otherwise I owe some money to Lowes).

They gave him an apron, a pair of googles, loaned him a hammer, and then gave him a woodset that eventually turned into a castle.

When we got home, he napped in his googles and apron--and each other child has jealousy tried to swipe his builders gear.

Definitely a cool event to check out again.

No comments:

ShareThis