South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

F3: Confessions of an Adventure Junkie



Confessions of an Adventure Junkie
Last fall I ran the Savannah Marathon for my third marathon; upon crossing the finish line I felt the exhilarating feeling of disappointment.
The fall before that I completed my first Half-Ironman, and as I hit the finish line I saw that my wife eye’s were filled with pride and amazement at my accomplishment, but I just wobbled away amotional.
The summer before that I climbed two 14ers in Colorado in one day, but looked wistfully at a beautiful lake across the valley, wondering how could I get there instead...

My other F3 stories can be accessed here

No comments:

ShareThis