South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

prayer

John 15:7
"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Thoughts on Prayer:
I was driving to work and realized I could be more intentional about prayer. Often times my prayers to God are very generic "God I pray for your blessings, I pray for your guidance, I pray that I would follow your will..." because I am scared that God would deny my requests. But John's words (above) are powerful reminders that if we truly seek Him and allign ourselves with God our requests will be honored.

Random Quote on Prayer (By Henri Nouwen)
"Whenever you pray you profess that you are not God nor want to be God, that you haven't reached your goal yet, that you never will reach it in this life, that you must constantly stretch out your hands and wait for the gift of life."

ShareThis