South Charlotte Church Plant


Join us as we launch a new church in South Charlotte. Sign up for the prayer newsletter;
consider financially supporting through giving; or become a TRAILBLAZER.

Friday, November 08, 2013

SCCPP::November Newsletter

Get the latest thoughts on this journey:  Read the entire newsletter here.


"40 Yards Ahead"
     Yesterday morning I joined 9 other men as we sprinted around a track.  For all 8 of my laps, just in front of me ran a man, who by my calculations remained 5 seconds ahead. Unknowingly, he helped to motivate me to stay on course and continue at that pace when I hit difficult parts of the run.
     In a similar way, two weeks ago I was able to visit my hometown of Atlanta to meet with different pastors and churches...

"Devotion: Are you worth imitating?"
From 1 Thessalonians 1:2-12 we catch a glimpse of Paul's missionary style: Relational.


"From A Spouse's Perspective:  Faith Impact"
Following up from last month's post, the most important to me is how our entire family is adapting to the changes this journey has brought.  I would answer...

FULL NEWSLETTER HERE.



No comments:

ShareThis